Pages

This stuff makes my hands and feet so soft and smooth!! How to Make Lemon Sugar Scrub


Happy Thursday y’all! I’m very excited to share this fun DIY with you today, because it’s so yummy and scrubalicious! {Yes, that’s a word.} And it will leave your skin feeling smooth and just plain fantastic.
With Mother’s Day just a few weeks away, I decided to whip up a few of these for my mom and mother-in-law. They are really perfect for any gift occasion, like Christmas, birthdays or just ’cause.
Ok, so you all know that I’m kind of obsessed with my new love for essentials oils. If you’re wondering why the love, then check out my essential oils love story here. (password: sweethomeoils) You’ll want in on the love too, promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com